Monday, February 15, 2010

yey!! 545 follwers and counting...

its so nice to see that i have 545 followers..well its not that i want to brag all about this..coz im just a first timer/a beginner in that site..and im gettin excited everytime i see that my followers are growing..actually i signed an account on twitter a couple of months ago..and b4 i dont understand wat twitter is all about..and i dont have any interest in that site b4..but now since i understand wat it is..i lyk to see my followers growing..and counting..im feelin like im a celebrity...to see people followin me..its a great feelin..



anyway..did u know that iam ranked 643,297th on twitterholic by followers and iam 894th in my location on twitterholic by followers here in philippines..
haha..its not bad..im very proud of it..

if u do have a twitter account follow me.."thegudlyf"
and il follow u back..
tnx..







1 comment: