Wednesday, February 24, 2010

after 5 years....

last week there's so many things that i learned and also discovered..
sobrang dami na some of it hurts..well a part of it..and it sure does..

well..i have been in a relationship for almost 5years and yes i commit myself to him..but now its over..our 5years together was about to end..and hell in a very worst way..
di ko alm sknya if he's thinking of me by this time..pro aq everyday..since the day i decided to officially end this long journey with him..akala ko xa na..but i was wrong..
so wrong na lahat binigay ko..
i dont really want to broadcast my situation..but i have to do this..kc nase-stress aq..
kelangan kong ilabas to..
iam badly hurt..so hurt that i have to end this and let him go..

i still love him..pro di n kmi pwdeng maging kami..
so i think ill love him n lng till this feeling fades away..
pag iniisip kong mawawala n xa at mppunta n sa iba..
parang di ko kakayanin..
but life must go on..even without him..
everyday my heart ache's whenever i think of him..
when i woke up in the morning xa naiisip ko and it really sucks..i keep on thinking about him though i know na masasaktan lng aq..
but still our mem'ries together is still here..runnin through my head..every second every minute..even hours and days..di to biro..its really hard to be in a 5 years realationship tpos mappunta lng sa wala its really a waste of time..daming nasayang n opportunities..even our dreams together..our plans and all..its really a waste of time..
parang i wasted my 5years of my life loving him..i know u know how bad it is to love someone n di mo iniexpect na mwawala rin pla..

and the worst part of this relationship e..he cheated on me..in a very worst way..sooooooo worst n he's havin a baby with someone..i was very shock when i learned about this..i cant explain the feeling..i hate him for doing that i thought we'll grow old together..pro ndi pla i was so wrong..nakaka asar..

today im starting my new chapter of life..a journey without him..to walk alone and be a better person.. i know god will always guide me for what ever choice i make..xa lng ang nkakasama ko ngaun in my new journey his my companion in this new chapter of my life..
dame kong natutunang lesson..especially how to give importance with my family..and my life..

sbi nga nla pg my mwawala my darating..
nawala nga xa pro binigyan naman aq ni god ng mgandang work..
and im very thankful for that...

i know there's someone for me out there..
god will give it to me in time..

but for now im not ready for that..
career muna..
kaya ko to'..^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment